TI provides differentiated solutions that allow engineers to monitor and control intelligent buildings to create safe, efficient and enjoyable environments. TI offers a wide range of devices and reference designs to help you bring innovative features such as energy harvesting and predictive maintenance to your building automation system.
- Achieve smarter wireless sensing for enhanced HVAC and lighting control
- Easily retrofit wired systems for the?Internet of Things?(IoT)
- Optimize energy efficiency as part of a green building
- Increase system reliability and reduce wiring costs
- Audio/video control system
- Automated doors & gates
- Biometric reader
- Building security gateway
- Door & window sensor
- Door keypads and readers
- Electronic smart lock
- Garage door system
- Glass break detector
- Home remote control
- Intrusion control panel
- Intrusion HMI keypad
- Keyfob or panic button
- Motion detector (PIR, uWave, etc.)
- Occupancy detection (people tracking and counting)
This white paper discusses building automation solutions, focusing on aspects of the Building Control System. TI’s Sitara scalable processors facilitate intelligent automation of the control systems.
Latest blog posts
When it comes to engineering a smarter building or home, TI system experts offer proven insights.